Tag Archives: bars
The bar/restaurant Farley Bar at Cavallo Point Hotel is quite nice too. Lots of yummy cocktail choices and tasty food items to snack on or eat for dinner. Definitely worth checking out if you want to get out of San Francisco for a bit. I bet in the Spring time it will quite nice at Cavallo Point Hotel!
I think the new Cliff House is just beautiful. I love the design since it looks like it could have been built back in the early 1900′s but with a very modern style. I love the sign. I especially love the sign at the Cliff House. I especially love the new Cliff House building when the sun is shining right on it. It makes for perfect photos against the bright blue sky.
The Cliff House is located at 1090 Point Lobos Avenue. You can take the 38 bus from downtown near Union Square or Market street near Montgomery Streets. It’s about a 30 – 45 minute ride but worth it on a sunny day. It’s nice to go and sit at the bar at Sutro’s or dine in the restaurant. It’s very popular so I would probably make a reservation.
Tunnel Top is right at 601 Bush Street right next to the Stockton Tunnel. I’ve never been but I love the sign so had to snap a pic of the vintage design of the sign.
Everyone loves a good Happy Hour just like I love a good Happy Hour. Here’s my top ten list of best places for Happy Hour. These are all in the city so check them out and visit during the designated happy hour times. The Happy Hour times are below as well to make it convenient for your next visit.
1. OOLA – from 5:30 – 7:00 (Mon – Fri only)
2. Tropisueno – from 4:00 – 6:00 (Mon – Fri only)
3. W Hotel Bar – 5:30 – 7:30 (Mon – Fri only)
4. Bong Su – 4:30 – 6:00 (Mon – Fri only)
5. Palomino – 4:00 – 6:00 and 10:00 – to close
6. Amelie – 5:30 – 7:00 (Mon – Fri only)
7. Zebulon – Until 6pm (Mon – Fri only)
8. B Restaurant & Bar – 4:30 – 7:30 (Mon – Fri only)
9. Lark Creek Steak – 4:00 – 6:00 (Mon – Fri only)
10. Chaya Brasserie – 4:00 – 8:00 (Mon – Fri), 5:00 – 10:00 (Sat), 5:00 – 9:00 (Sun)